It is easy to make up your mind to start exercising and lose weight. However as any fitness trainer with personal training qualifications will tell you, it is not that easy to start a fitness regime and stick to it.
Many of us decide to start exercising as part of our New Year’s resolution and some even go on to join gyms and health clubs. But as soon as the strains of a hectic life start piling up the first thing that we take out from our schedules is exercising. We convince ourselves that dieting and taking the stairs at work should be good enough for us but unfortunately ask a personal trainer who have the right fitness qualifications and he/she will tell you that is simply not enough. In fact if you have a busy and hectic schedule you have all the more reason to pay attention to your fitness, as the stress will make things worse.
Fitness trainers state that stress itself can make you binge more, smoke more or take on all those common, unhealthy habits. These are common mistakes however that you can and you should avoid.
To start your personal exercise regime, set a day when you can go to a fitness trainer.
It is important to keep aside enough time for the visit, as it will include a medical history as well as a trial session. In fact, this should be one of the key factors when you want to decide which type of fitness training would be most suitable for you.
When searching for fitness certifications your coach had numerous styles and intensity levels in the fitness programs such as aerobics, Pilates etc . This means you should choose something that you enjoy. Your coach is fully qualified on many fitness levels and will help you find most appropriate program to your personal fitness goals.
An ideal fitness trainer will provide you with ample time for personal counseling so that you can discuss with the trainer about your fitness goals or specific health related problems. Remember that these counseling sessions should be held at regular intervals and not just your visit. If you do not receive adequate time to ask questions or explore a fitness club on your visit there, this should be a warning signal for you.
Other important factors to consider are of course value for money. Make sure you have an accurate understanding of the costs involved for the services of a trainer, and that there are no hidden charges. Also seek additional benefits such as beauty or diet consultation, spa and salon facilities, which can normally included for a small charge.
Best Abs Exercises and Tips
Sporting a washboard stomach is one way of advertising you are in great physical condition. To achieve this you have to go in for abs workouts which will help you to sculpt a chiselled and stronger core. The abs muscles not only act as a stabilizer, they also rotate. So if you would like to advertise your fitness through a six-pack abs, below are some abs exercises you can find on best bodybuilding websites that will help you to achieve your goal.
- Sit on a step a bit off the ground, or on a sturdy chair. Then put your hands on the edge of the chair or step with your fingers gripping the edge.
- Next tighten your abs and lift your toes about 4 inches above the floor. Simultaneously lift your bottom off the chair.
- You should hold this position for about 10 seconds.
- Lower your body and repeat the routine for about 1 minute.
Raising of opposite leg an arm
- Go down on all fours. See that your knees are aligned with your hips and your wrists are in line with your shoulders.
- Raise the left leg to reach hip height. Raise the left arm to reach shoulder height.
- This position should be held for 2 counts. Then your fingers should reach forward and your back should be towards your heels.
- The whole routine can be repeated 15-20 times – alternating sides.
- A little twist to these abs exercises would be to touch the opposite elbow to the knees while pulling the leg and arm in.
Spiderman Plank Crunch
- Start in a plank position.
- Your body should be straight with the forearms on the ground.
- Draw the right knee towards the right elbow.
- Return to plank position.
- Repeat the move this time with the left knee towards the left elbow.
- Repeat the whole routine 10 times.
- You need to kneel on the floor. Then lean over to the right and place your right palm flat on the floor.
- With your weight balanced, you have to extend your left leg slowly, pointing your goes.
- With your elbow pointed towards the ceiling, place the left hand behind your head.
- With your arm extended above your leg and your palm forward facing, slowly lift the leg to your hip height.
- Bring your left side rib cage towards the hip and look over your hand.
- Lower yourself to the starting position – repeat about 8 times.
- After 6-8 reps switch sides.
Squat Trust with a twist
- You should stand with your feet apart shoulder-width, and then spread your arms at shoulder height in front.
- Bend your knees around 90 degrees and squat down and twist the upper body left.
- Repeat the moves to the right.
- Your weight should be kept in your heels, and your knees should not jut forward.
- As your shoulders and chest move from side to side, keep the knees facing towards the front.
- To get the best result, you should bend your knees about 90 degrees.
The above abs exercises will definitely help you to get ripped quickly and pave the way to your getting that to-die-for washboard stomach.